Regular Cleaning, Chlorination and Pressurisation of Distribution networks are essential to maintaining high quality water and controlling operational costs of the water infrastructure.
- Cleaning, Chlorination and pressure testing is carried out for the commission and maintenance of existing and new water mains.
- For domestic water systems, water is treated for performance as well as for hygiene, to remove bacteria and other contaminants.
- We use chemical cleaning when carrying out works on water distribution mains.
- We provide full traceability and Certification on all of our cleaning and chlorination procedures.
- Pressure Testing & Certification to BS 8558 & IGN 4-03-1 Standards
- Chlorination & Certification to BS 8558 Standards