Glanbury Water Services
Access to safe drinking water is essential to Health and is a Basic Human Right
Glanbury are leaders in research and development in this area in ensuring that the range of Services and procedures provided will ensure the providers / suppliers of water with a high level of expertise in assisting them achieve their targets and comply with all Drinking Water Regulations.
Glanbury WS Ltd are Ireland’s only “Specialist Contractor” operating in the Potable Water Industry offering cost effective, innovative, high performance solutions with highly trained staff all of whom are holders of the National Water Hygiene Card.
Glanbury’s unique “Single Source Responsibility” offers our Clients complete peace of mind as we take on all aspects of the project scope.
Glanbury carry out all works and procedures to BS Standards whilst complying with ALCOP 8 and European Directive SI 278 recommendations.
We provide full traceability and Certification on all of our pressure testing and chlorination procedures.
Our Services include:
- High Pressure Cleaning & Chlorination to BS 8558 Standards
- Certification to BS 8558 and EPA advice note 10 Standards
- Complete Internal / External Structural Survey & Reports
- Complete refurbishment and relining using DWI Approved Products
- Complete upgrading complying to European SI 278 Standards
- Emergency leakage repairs
- Internal and external ladders, platform, handrail, vents & hatch replacement
- Pressure Testing & Certification to BS Standards
- Chlorination & Certification to BS 8558 Standards
Hospitals, Schools , Nursing Homes, Apartment Blocks, Office Blocks, Hotels, Public Buildings
- Chlorination , Cleaning and Certification to BS 8558 Standards
- Legionella Risk Assessments , Monitoring and Control Procedures
- Water Sampling & INAB & UKAS Certification
Call us today and speak to one of our Consultants to discuss your requirements